The Bulldog Run is set for Friday, May 15, 2019
**This event is rain or shine and Open to the Public**
Details for the 2019 Bulldog Run will be available soon. In the meantime, read below for all the fun we had at the 2018 Bulldog Run!!!
It is an exciting, fun-filled, family-day sure to keep everyone busy and entertained. See our Helpful Hints at the bottom of the page!
NEW THIS YEAR – RAFFLE TICKETS!!!! We have 3 items that we are raffling off!!! Click here for complete details. If you are interested in purchasing a ticket, please contact the school at 610-998-0877. Winner does not need to be present to win.
Eagles Tickets – Game TBD in August – Section 105, Row 25
Penn State Tickets and Meal – Against Buffalo – September 7, 2019 – Section WH – Row 17 – Seats 5,7,9,11
McCormick Orthodontics – Free Exam & X-Ray PLUS $2000 voucher to use towards orthodontic treatment!!
Race Day Schedule:
8:30 – Family Devotions in the gym
9:00 – 10:00 – PreK – 8th BULLDOG RUN
*at this time the SILENT AUCTION OPENS!!! Get your bids in and check back often!!
10:15 – Live Auction – Class Baskets (see below for 2019 Class Basket Themes) & BCS Amenities
10:30 – 12:30 – FREE Balloon art with Mrs. Culberson
11:30 – Silent Auction closes & LUNCH (Food Trucks and Pennell Kitchen)
Noon – 1:00 – FREE Face Painting and Cake & Candy Walk
1:00 – Race awards at Bethany Presbyterian Church & RAFFLE drawing
2:00 – Silent Auction winners announced
If you wish to donate to the Silent Auction, bring your donation in with this BCS Auction Family Donation Form. Be creative! Think of donating an adventure, like an outing or day-trip, or a time-share or game tickets. We always love baked goods and home-made items, too. Get the kids involved and offer pet sitting services or yard cleanup.
If you want to get a donation from a local business, please use this BCS Auction Local Business Donation Form.
2019 Silent Auction Class Basket Themes
Preschool – The Ultimate Lawn Party
Kindergarten & 1st – Staycation
2nd & 3rd – Saturday Morning Breakfast/In the Kitchen
4th & 5th – It’s a Party
Middle School – Sweets & Treats
- To make Race donations via credit card, check out our donation website.
- Wear your BCS logo wear!
- Arrive at school early to get a prime location for cheering on the runners.
- Bring folding chairs and/or blankets.
- Handicapped parking is in BPC’s parking lot. Our lot is roped off for the runners.
- Parking for everyone else is on the soccer field.
- You may bring a picnic, but we will have the food trucks offering tasty bites.
- The Silent Auction bidding heats up in the last few minutes. Keep that in mind when falling in love with an item!
- Don’t forget about the Art Walk and Science Fair set up in the school hallways!
- We have lots of fun activities planned!